metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

A New Leaf

You know what its like when time is speeding by, yet the days seem to drag? Well, that's been me for the last few weeks. I feel that somehow my desk is a prison that I have to endure 8 hours a day (plus that darn lunch hour...why do I have to take one?) Things have been pretty slow, and someone ...I'm not mentioning any names-- suggested that I ought to update my own blog with all this free time I have at work. I've really been inconsistent with my posts- mainly because I haven't really mastered the art of links, posting, pictures, and understanding html code.

Basically that is my flaw. I want things the way I want them, and if they can't be that way, I shy away from them as a whole. So this is my attempt at beginning again. Figuring it out, ya know. I know, I know, you're not going to be waiting with bated breath--but I promise. I will give this blog thing my valiant effort. Maybe soon I will have the following of the masses for my quick wit and deep thoughts. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Blogger Scott Hodge said...

I'm diggin' it. Keep it going!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home