metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Friday, August 20, 2004

25 facts about me:

1. I hate when people make mouth noises.
2. My own mouth noises do not bother me.
3. I like my nose.
4. I have to have a cup of coffee every morning by 8 o’clock.
5. I read all magazines from back to front and then re-read from front to back
6. Any song by UB 40 makes me happy, and I don’t know why.
7. I dislike it when people (especially strangers) call me hon, honey, sweetie.
8. I do not like calling people.
9. I secretly wish to be on Broadway
10. I love horseback riding and hope to take some classes in the near future
11. I love the smell of new leather, especially Bibles and Ballet Shoes
12. I love the feel of brand new white gym socks
13. I love thunder and lightening storms
14. I’m a good backgammon player
15. I used to write a lot of poetry, and haven’t in years- somehow lost the knack
16. Regular Taco Bell bean burritos are a HUGE comfort food for me.
17. I’m not big on any kind of fruit candy, drink, or ice cream. But I like real fruit.
18. Chips and Salsa are my biggest “salty” weakness.
19. Homemade chocolate chip cookies are my biggest “sweet” weakness.
20. I do not like to touch cardboard, newspaper or smooth cement unless I have a lot of lotion on my hands or feet
21. I have a pretty good sense of direction
22. I love being married
23. I want a house in on the Mediterranean Sea someday in Spain.
24. I love being a mom
25. I don’t know what my natural hair color looks like.

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM , Blogger Nikolc said...

I just wanted you to know I happened across your blog. Nice work! I enjoy reading about other moms days. Keeps mine in perspective (as a stay at home mom of three young ones).

We are interested in moving to the Phoenix area ourselves so I will have to keep reading your journal to see how you are faring.

I put a link to your blog on my blog so I remember it. :)

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger metromom said...

Welocome Nikol! Thanks for the encouragement!

N

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Very interesting. I love to know little things like that about people I know. Of all that stuff I did know about the backgammom because you taught me when we were at a youth lock-in one year. Man, I miss those days.

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger metromom said...

Rachel: I remember that night! What a fun time we had. Those were the days!


:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home