metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Friday, November 12, 2004

change is brewing. emotions stewing. growing, giving.
show my colors true. breathe.
breathe.
sometimes i forget. in the ever moving, always pulling, loudness of it all.
breathe.

stretch, reach. learn, teach. practice, preach.
never letting up. breathe.
breathe.
in the stillnes. mind is reeling, no time for feeling, the madness of it all.
breathe.

6 Comments:

At 1:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like the hackey sack scene in She's All That.

Nice.

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger metromom said...

I know, I know cheesy for you...theraputic for me.

:)

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm surprised, with how you've been feeling lately, that you didn't write:

something's is brewing. juices stewing. growling, rumbling.
show my colors true. puke.
puke.
sometimes i forget. in the ever-moving, always reeling, dizziness of it all.
puke.

stretch, retch. turn for the can. can I make it to the bowl?
never letting up. puke.
puke.
in the stillness. mind is reeling, not-so-fresh feeling, the madness of it all.
puke.

(Previous comment deleted due to typo. Sorry I'm so anal.)

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Well, I thought it was good. I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to breathe. Thanks for the reminder.

 
At 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home