metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

3 witnesses




Ok, so test # 2 and test #3 both agreed with test #1...so after much deliberation and double checking, I will confirm 100% that indeed I am "with child". Brad and I are both excited. He wants a boy. I want a healthy kid.

6 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Hey - congrats on the other 0.1% now that it's 100% official. If it's a boy, are you going to name him after me? After all, I am your most annoying friend aren't I? That deserves something doesn't it? Matthew Bradley Larson.. has a nice ring I think.

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Officially Congrats. By the way that was one of my favorite episodes of Friends.

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Since Ryan and Jessica didn't take my most excellent suggestion, perhaps you will.

Carson Larson

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Since Ryan and Jessica didn't take my most excellent suggestion, perhaps you will.

Carson Larson

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger metromom said...

Betsy, it is evident that the curse of "noelle" is upon you...are you sure, you're NOT pregnant?

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Auuuugh! And again I say, AUUUUUUGH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home