metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Thursday, September 30, 2004

FIVE?

Ok, so my husband has felt the need to share what I feel to be premature news, so I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon.

We are 99.9% sure that there will soon be an addition to our family. Of course there is always a chance that the test is wrong.

A reason to rejoice? Most definitely, however, I was going to wait to shout it from the roof tops until I was 100% sure. So if I come back in a few days and say I'm NOT, then I don't appear to be foolish.

So there it is. The news is out.

5 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Well, let me be the first to congratulate you and Brad. I am sure Angelina and Chais will have the best time being "little mommies" right along with you.

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Martin said...

What the ....? More?! No, for real congrats. Happy for you.Let us know when it's a 100%

Mart

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Scott Hodge said...

wow wow wow wow wow.

 
At 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!! Congrats!!!!
Emily

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Wow - 99.9% congratulations. I haven't been to your blog for a couple of days, so when I read you're pregnant, then read the title of the previous post "Busy as a Bee" I got kind of flustered about what you were writing about.

Anyway, congrats and good luck on the other .1%

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home