metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Things I Hate

I've been a wee bit grouchy for a couple days...partly because I haven't felt well and partly just because I've been craving a little me time. So, in light of my grouchiness, I've declared this blog entry, my own personal whine fest. Feel free to add any of your own greivances.

-I hate that overly dry sense that gets in your mouth when you're taking a nasal decongestant. (Sudafed, due to the aforementioned illness)
-I hate making lunches.
-I hate it when you get in the shower and realize you forgot to grab a towel and are forced to use the "pretty guest towels" to dry off with. Worse yet, I hate it when you use your shower and work and you forget a towel all together and you have to use paper towels.
- I hate paying overage charges on my cell phone.
- I hate it when they say, "Yup you're gonna need new roters too..."
- I hate it when I forget things


8 Comments:

At 4:42 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Did you really use paper towels to dry off with? If so, how did you discreetly get to them?

Things I hate:
-When the aerobics instructor won't change a CD that continually skips. Yeah that helps when your 30 minutes into a sweat fest!

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger Deann said...

I, too, have been MORE than a wee bit grouchy! It is time for school to start! You are not alone Noelle!

I hate it when I am already stressed with life and then grown adults need time and attention like a little kid! GROW UP!

 
At 5:29 AM , Blogger Nikolc said...

"pretty guest towels"?

Never heard of 'em

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger metromom said...

You guys rock~ I am already smiling! Thanks for joining with me!

And Shannon yes it is true, although I discovered I forgot a towel before I got in the shower so I took about 40 of those rough napkin looking paper towels in the locker room with me. That was a fun day.

We'll have to make this a monthly ritual or something...

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

well, I didn't get this til today, so I hope it isn't too late to gripe. I am sorry you are grouchy, I am with you all the way. These past 2 weeks have basically sucked.

I hate it when Brian doesn't realize that putting the kids to bed late doesn't affect him b/c he isn't the one who has to get them up and ready for school at 6:30.

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger Martin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger metromom said...

Betsy or Martin, I don't know what I did to remove this comment. I didn't mean to.

This is what Martin Betsy said:

Whoa, ladies.

I hate all this negativity!

No, seriously, I hate running late. And I hate it even more when I'm on time, but I have to wait for someone else who's running late.

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Noelle, you didn't do it, I did. I didn't realize until after I posted that I was signed in as US instead of ME. I've been working on our blog this morning:
www.martinbetsy.blogspot.com

Thanks for reposting my words of wisdom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home