metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Thursday, September 16, 2004

FOUR

Well, yesterday my husband and I reached the milestone of four years of wedded bliss. In talking to a friend recently about the reality of marriage and how it really is w-o-r-k, I got to thinking... I mean four years for us has flown by, and at the same time, I feel like it's been always...like there's never been a time when we weren't an "us". Sure there have been days when the work wasn't very fun, too difficult, too hard- but it has always been the kind of work that really pays off. What you put in, you most definitely get out. Some of the most difficult pride swallowing exchanges have brought the most unity and peace in our lives. I thank God for my husband. He is a man of integrity, and character. I deeply cherish what we have and pray for a lifetime of "us".

3 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Blogger David Wegley said...

Oh, ya freaked me out there. I was like "hey there are only three people in that picture." I thought for sure another Larson was coming into the world.

Congrats on four years. You both are such a blessing and who knows what wonderful things await for the next 4 or 40 or 60 years! =)

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! Belated I guess. I pray many blessings on both of you. You are a precious couple.

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Yeah, I thought the same thing. 4 Larsons. Baby on the way. I was actually heading for the phone to call Deann so I could tell her the news.

Congratulations - not on the new baby - but on 4 years.
I hope many more years of happiness are on their way to you both.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home