metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Monday, December 27, 2004

It's a...



Boy!

I really didn't think I cared which sex the baby is. Then I was sitting in the chair during the ultra sound and in my mind I was saying, please let it be a boy...and it was.

I surprised Brad (I told him our appt. had been rescheduled) and then went on my own. That night as we celebrated at his family's Christmas I wrapped a little glove and ball and told him he might be needing this pretty soon. It took awhile to figure it out, the ultra sound pictures underneath the glove that read, "It's a Boy!" helped too. But needless to say he was shocked and so excited. I loved the look on his face and now as he has begun to dream about what it will be like to have a son, I can hardly wait. He is going to have a blast. I'm thrilled!

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger metromom said...

Hey Denise! I didn't know if you even read anymore!!!

Guess what- Deanna is pregnant...she just called yesterday.

Call me!

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger metromom said...

What?!?!?!?!?! I had no idea they were even together. I am truly out of the loop. :)

Let me know if my brother is planning to propose to anyone, k?

Talk to ya today!

ME

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Noelle - Congratulations! Boys are so much fun. (I'm sure girls are too, but I have absolutely no experience there, so I'll stick to what I know.)
You guys are going to have so much fun with a boy. I know Brad will have him digging ground balls out of the dirt before he turns 2.

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Wow, this is such great news. Congratulations you guys, we are very excited for you and look forward to seeing lots of pictures. Hope you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home