metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Righteous Fall Seven Times...But They Get Back Up

I just wanted to ease your insecurities by sharing mine...I'm a pal aren't I?

Today: I am wearing CHIPPED pink toe polish

Today: I woke up 35 minutes later than I should (for the third time this week)

Today: My mom will receive her birthday gift...Her birthday is January 3rd.

My batting average for accomplishing my BABY STEPS is pretty low.

At least I can still say a few nice things to people, (If I think them....) and sign my name with my new consistent signature. (You gotta celebrate successes, ya know?)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home