metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SAHM (stay-at-home-metromom)

It's official. I gave my one month notice at work today and as of Oct. 1 I'll be a stay-at-home-mom. My husband is so wonderful and supportive and has encouraged me to take this step, and while I will most likely find something to do to help our family out financially, my main focus will be the children who are the greatest joys in our lives.

It's going to be a transition- but I can hardly wait.

Next step... a minivan?

Not so sure about that...

4 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! Although you will probably work MORE in all your "free time" than you do now... it will be a wonderful gift to Angelina and Tyler to have you there.

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Congrats Noelle, it's a huge step but one so worth while.

I urge you now...step away from the minivan, don't do it!!! You are way too cool for one anyway.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Steph said...

Mini-van, huh? I don't know that I can see you and Brad in one. :-) Although, they have created some nicer, more stylish mini-vans than when we were younger.

How great that you have the support of Brad! It is definitely a transition and challenge, but one that is worth it. Congrats!

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Way to go metromomma.

Big decisions, but well worth it. You will definately be working harder than you ever have. There is no way I could do it. I'm not near tough enough. I'm glad Deann is though.

And forget the minivan... go for the staion wagon. Way better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home