metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Short Timer's Disease.

I've been infected. If you're not familiar with short timers disease...think back to the last semester of your senior year at high school. Remember that feeling where you were anxious and excited and SOOOOO ready for it to be over and the next chapter to begin? That's what short timers is- and I've got it baaaad.

3 more days left to work and I'm ready to be done! The time is crawling by.

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it! You can do it! Just remember, I am consumed with envy! (kidding)

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Hang in there Noelle. You've come this far...I am sure you'll go out in a blaze of glory.

 
At 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell your ready to go, when I called your office today Amy told me you had left your desk to search for a nail file and then never found the time to call me. What other excused did you use to leave your desk??? (Smiling)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home