metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Happy Birthday to my Princess

I can't believe she is THREE! This morning I told her all about the day she was born...who was there, the sequence of events, minus a few details that a three year old can't quite comprehend...

She listened wide-eyed, grinning, and then said, "Can you tell me that again?" So today she heard her "birthday story" three times for three years.

I LOVE you Angelina!

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Awe, she's just so cute! Happy birthday Angelina!!!!!

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

3 years goes by so fast.
She's so cute.
And, you're such a great mom.

Happy Birthday to the big 3 year old!

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Deann said...

I can't believe she's 3! It seems like yesterday we were both prego with babies on the way! For some reason it brings tears to my eyes.

Happy birthday Angelina!

And remember- my Tyler is waiting for you. But he can't date until he is 30! HA!

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger metromom said...

Thanks Guys...Deann I know what you mean. I could seriously cry just thinking about how fast time flies.

The other night Brad and Angelina were sitting next to each other at the piano playing together and singing...it was so perfect. Couldn't find the camera but I took a mental picture of how happy her face was just hanging out with mom and dad. Hopefully it is always that way. (knowing teen age girls- that is unlikely) But I don't want the time to fly by so fast. I am really enjoying every stage, but a year is gone in a flash. Ok, I'm getting depressed. I must end.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home