metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I have a secret

I have a secret. I'm not going to tell until everyone who reads this page today comments...

I will check my stats at 3:00- if the number of unique visitors matches the number of comments, I will share my secret.

By the way, blogger has updated their comments and you don't have to log in to comment...so quit yer whining! BUT if you do log in as anonymous, leave your name or a clue as to who you are...

10 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger David Wegley said...

Secrets are no one's friend. =)

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice. I love the new comments! Because I hate having to log in.

 
At 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Noelle woo hoo! No I'll comment everyday and stop my whining...
Martin

 
At 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Betsy! No more passwords and log ins!

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger JennyLee said...

Must know secret!!!

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Secrets!! I love secrets! Does Tonya know the secret? Because she would spill the beans! Are you having TWINS?!?!?!?!

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

I agree with Denise...I am very faithful. Give it up Noelle!!!

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger David Wegley said...

I would like to point out that it is past 3pm and still no secrets. I'm calling Tonya!

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Deann said...

Okay Noelle, please share. You have all of us wondering and waiting with anticipation. Pretty soon Matt will be home and my life will become choatic, so please hurry and tell.

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Deann said...

Chaotic- sorry for you spelling queens!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home