metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Lessons from the road

Well...we're back from California. Tonya, Angelina, and I had a great trip. While I had expected great weather, it was a little June gloomy (typical June weather, not typical March weather...) and surprisingly cold- I think it was the dampness in the air. All in all it was a great visit. I found out the following:

- You can be arrested and locked up, car towed for doing 95 on the I-10
- You can be driving 95mph in our new truck and not even realize it
- There is a very kind police officer who hangs out around Quartzite off the I-10
- My baby is measuring over 2 weeks larger than my estimated due date

- Already known fact: large heads run in the family...not MY genetical family, but my married into family
- My family is STILL crazy- YES my genetical family
- Beyone Balderdash is an absolutely HILLARIOUS game, very fun
- Almost urinating while laughing is far easier accomplished when in your 3rd trimester of pregnancy
- Food + Women + Hours to gab = a winning combination
- Road trips ALWAYS make memories

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I, for one, am glad you were not arrested.

Now don't give Martin any excuses about not being able to sense your speed in a Chevy truck. Just own up to your sin (i.e., "missing the mark") and repent (i.e., "change your mind").

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home