metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Friday, February 18, 2005

30 reasons

1. He is a handsome handsome man
2. His blue eyes melt my heart
3. He believes in me
4. He TRULY loves people
5. He is a born leader
6. He's goofy, and that makes me laugh
7. He gives 100% to EVERYTHING he sets his hand to do, and usually is good at it
8. He is an incredible father
9. He makes the bed every morning
10. He is passionate about growing in his faith
11. He inspires me to dream bigger
12. He'll watch chick flicks with me and not complain too badly...sometimes he tears up...
13. He plays his guitar and sings with all his heart
14. Did I mention he was handsome??? He is.
15. He is a caring friend
16. He writes and expresses himself very well
17. He trust me to make decisons (like picking out our house, flooring, furniture) without him
18. When he really laughs, it's catching...
19. He is driven to be a good provider
20. He speaks his mind, I don't have to wonder or guess...
21. He loves to read, so do I (I like that...)
22. He remembers things when I forget them
23. He's not afraid to take risks or make big decisions, sometimes I am
24. He allows me to be me
25. He is really, really handsome...
26. He likes my cooking, except for my chili cook-off entry, but then again...no one did
27. He is fun to compete against in board games, but can things can get pretty hairy
28. Speaking of hairy...
29. He is real, not pretentious at all
30. He is my best friend, biggest cheerleader, confidant, still makes me weak in the knees, still hot as ever thirty-year-old husband

I love you for all these reasons and more. Happy 30th!

To all of you who just endured my sappiness, thanks! It's a big milestone and he is a great man. Happy Birthday Babe.

7 Comments:

At 8:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great list. Those are many of the reasons I like him, too!

But what's up with #28? Running low on creativity, I guess. We all do like the hobbit toes. :)

Happy Birthday, Brad!

 
At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an incredible birthday gift! I don't know either of you very well, but I have heard nothing but wonderful comments about you. I have heard what a great man you have. You are a blessed family. Happy Birthday, Brad!

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

WOW, Noelle you are on fire. What a great tribute to your man on such a special milestone. Have a great day Brad!! :)

 
At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great 30 ways to describe your hubby! He is a great guy.

Happy Birthday Brad!

 
At 2:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great 30 ways to describe your hubby! He is a great guy and is a blessing to many, many people.

Happy Birthday Brad!

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Happy Birthday Brad. I keep forgetting he's younger than I am, harrier, smarter, and obviously better looking too. Well, at least I can say I used to hang out with the best looking wookie leader there ever was.

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Brad! I can attest to the board games! Have you had any Naval Pie lately?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home