metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Thursday, February 17, 2005

secrets revealed

Okay...technically I shouldn't have to divulge since there are some "lurkers" out there...but I will since you are such dedicated friends...Acutally I'm not sure if you'll even care to know...

I really just wanted to see how many responses I could get, ya know? I mean I see that 16 unique visitors hit yesterday and 4 commented...just weird I guess. I also know it revolves around "cookies" and if you don't store cookies it would look like you were a new visitor every time.

Anyway....the secret. Yesterday without any warning or a word to anyone I got really psyched up walked into a random hair salon and completely CHOPPED my hair off. I'm not talking a couple inches. My long hair now reaches my chin at its longest point. It is about 2 inches shorter than what I told the chick...but oh well its only hair.

My daughter laughed, my husband was shocked.

So it's out. The BIG secret. :) Sorry you had to wait to hear it.

6 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Blogger David Wegley said...

Ahh, not totally revealed. Where's the picture of the new do?

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger JennyLee said...

I toatlly agree! Where is the picture?

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger metromom said...

Just look on any Dutchboy can of point...

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger metromom said...

errr....paint.

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

well I guess it's unanimous you better post a pic tomorrow.
P.S. Your NUTS!!

 
At 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not been on the computer all day, so I didn't get to comment on the secrets post. I didn't have to be anxious all day like everybody else! I would love to see a picture. My last pregnancy, I chopped my hair off. I have since grown it back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home