metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I guess it's official

I must look really funny these days. I went to pick up Angelina at preschool today and as we walked out the director, Miss Sally stopped me...

"Did you see that little boy?"- She asked, smiling?

"No, why?" - I replied.

"Well, he came out all wide-eyed and said, 'Miss Sally, that lady has a ball underneath her dress!', I explained to him that it was actually a baby," she tells me laughing.

I get the basketball comments on a daily basis.

7 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Blogger JennyLee said...

That's too cute.

 
At 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always refer to the growing belly as a little butterball. I bet you look fantastic. Like Denise said, some pics would be nice.

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger David Wegley said...

I know a great pregnancy and baby photographer if you need pictures taken. ;-)

link

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such shameless self-promotion! Tsk tsk.

Well, I guess it's not self-, rather wife-promotion.

And Noelle, you are a very cute pregnant. I hope I can be as active as you when I am, which I am not.

 
At 4:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

betsy...what a cruel way to break the news, sneaky.

NCL

Seems as though I've been taking a lot of pics, but no one is reciprocating...Brad has one of me at Easter time, on his blog...*shameless plug* www.lifeinscottsdale.blogspot.com You can see the basketbutterball there if you like.

 
At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,
Enough about the photos!!!!!
Love you!

 
At 5:59 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Um...Betsy do you have something to share with the rest of the class??

And Noelle, you are stinkin' adorable pregnant.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home