metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Friday, April 15, 2005

You too?

Tonight my husband will be rocking out with the boys- as in Bono and the rest of the gang known as U2.

I will be enjoying a QUIET night at home...yeah! Not that he's loud, I'm just thankful for some downtime to prepare for this weekend, I'm speaking at our church. So, I'm glad I get to prepare-since tomorrow I GET to spend the whole day in traffic school...Yipee.


What are YOU doing this weekend?

2 Comments:

At 6:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Way! I realize by now he has seen U2. I LOVE them! I am sure it was AWESOME. It is supposed to be beautiful here. We will help my in-laws repair a roof leak on their back porch. Probably get some ice cream. Church in the morning, go out to eat. Have a BBQ later on Sunday with the Mac Family. Enjoy your weekend.

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hilarious... you and Scott have similarly titled posts. You both are such punsters.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home