metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Idol Boo Boo

Ok, so I admit, I'm a fan of American Idol...don't know why...must be the inner popstar within...

But, I surely wouldn't want to be the one who screwed up last night. For some reason someone in the technical department posted the wrong numbers for the wrong idol wannabe and now tonight they have to have another hour long show followed by another voting session to determine last nights loser. I could save them several million...it was the Fran Drescher look alike...she's out for sure.

But my personal fav...Carrie Underwood was predicted by the harsh Simon to not only win the competition but to go on and sell more albums than anyother previous "Idol".

I know I'm a cheeseball for liking this sho, but I do...lay off me, I'm hormonal.

4 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

You shouldn't apologize for liking this show. As reality shows go, this one is, I feel, the most real.

Anyway, as for the mistake, I am upset b/c I voted the previous night and forgot last night.

I like the Fran Drescher look a like but I agree I think her days are numbered. As long as Carrie Underwood and Scott Savol stay in I'll be happy.

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

I like the show, also. I think Mykala is adorable (Fran Drescher), but she had a poor performance. I think she was nervous. Carrie was HOT! I like a few people right now. You're not alone when it comes to watching this show.

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger JennyLee said...

I agree with you Noelle as far as the wannabe Fran goes. She drives me nuts and I don't even watch the show regularly!

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

RACHEL- SCOTT SAVOL?!?! Come on! We all know that Carrie Underwood (From Checotak, OK - My neck of the woods!)is going all the way. I think Bo Bice is going to give her a run for her money though! I LOVE AI. Almost as much as SURVIVOR!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home