metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Love...

- the feel of brand new socks
- the feel of crisp clean sheets
- waking up to sunlight shining into my room
- watching my two kids cuddle together
- hugs from THE GIRL
- kissing MY SON's cheeks
- the morning cup of creamy, warm, and sweet coffee
- cooking in the fall
- baking in the fall
- eating in the fall
- putting my cold feet on my husband to warm up
- seeing METRODAD smile
- a cool breeze
- a clear night with beautiful stars...(you should see them at my house)
- a cripsy english muffin with lots of REAL butter
- lucky charms
- picking out a pumpkin
- a fire in our outdoor fire pit
- the sound of my daughter's voice
- the smell of my son's head
- my husbands beautiful blue eyes
- my daughter's beautiful blue eyes
- my son's beautiful blue eyes
- my stepdaughters beautiful BROWN eyes (she looks more like me than my biological kids!)


Just a few...of the things I love, what do you love?

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

What a great list. I love...the sound of my kids and husband when they laugh, the smell of Starbucks coffee, Brian before he leaves for work, outside first thing in the morning when I'm running and all the amazing family and friends I have been blessed with.

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

I love football on TV, Shots of Gina Lee, Hanging with my friends
And twins. I love burritos at four a.m., Parties that never end, Dogs that love cats, and twins
And I love you, too

Oh yeah, I also love my family, waking up when the sheets are cool, accept where they are warm where I'm laying, and watching good movies with popcorn and m&m's

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

I love the smell of a new book, the feel of moist dirt in my hands (freaky I know), the smell of a musty basement (weirder yet), my husbands bottom lip, the smell of rain in the air, Saki's total weight on my lap when we're on the couch, the softness of Bailey's ears, how good a shower feels when I'm really gross (who doesn't!), the feel of the breeze and rain in Kauai, and finally....raw times with my husband, friends and family when we're just being real and true with eachother; laughing, crying or just hanging. Life doesn't get much better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home