metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Doo Wah Doo

Listen...do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell?

Ok, so its not really a secret. Yesterday The Fashion Queen told me that MY STORE was going bankrupt. Saddened, but not at a total loss, until today. Yes, Albertsons is going to be sold, to whom..we're not sure. The checkers say Frys or Bashas. This is insane. I've been going there my whole life. I was truly taken aback.

By the way...name that song.

On a COMPLETELY seperate note the Perfect Pedicure Person looks alot like the Shopgirl, I never thought it until today.

What do you think?

6 Comments:

At 4:33 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Yeah, I agree she does. Sorry about your store. So, does this mean it won't be "your store" anymore? (If this is even the right slogan)

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

I totally agree that they look VERY much alike!

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger David Wegley said...

Being on the inside of the whole grocery store scene (wow, don't I have an exciting job! =) ), we have been hearing about it for months. Alberstons is one of our biggest vendors and the going rumor is that Albertsons is going to be bought by Fry's/Kroger. Of course, no one really knows except the boards of these companies. I already shop at Fry's (Albertson's always seemed more expensive to me) so it won't bother me any. I'm more worried about SBC buying AT&T back.

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

At least you have soemthing other than Doc's Country Market or Wal-mart. Betsy is WAY prettier than Shopgirl!!!!!

 
At 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I've heard that before. But Ryan, er, "Engineer Guy" keeps telling me that I look like Helen Hunt. I don't get that.

And... what song?

I love the code names! Although there's a lot of pressure being "PPP"!

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Hmm name that song??? I love that game.

I'm going to go with the Beatles and "Do you want to know a secret" written by McCartney and Lennon and Sung by Harrison.

Darn I'm good! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home