metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

In the Mind of a Criminal

This is a little scary. Since I don't have the mind of a criminal, I guess I was a bit naive to the degradation of some people. Thus, I've adjusted my profile and am RE-thinking what I say, and what names I use. So, a small request...If I'm on your blog at all, please don't list my REAL name...Also maybe we should all think about the info we share. Not to be paranoid...But I guess better SAFE than sorry.

Thanks Metrodad. :)

5 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Thanks for the tip. I have actually been thinking for a while about starting a whole new blog with even more limited information. I may really consider it now.

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger David Wegley said...

If you are really concerned about it, you can make a private blog and password protect it.

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well, never let it be said that I endangered anyone's life with my blogroll. All last names have been removed! :)

I guess I'm way too trusting to even think that someone would want to stalk me. Especially since there is nothing sexy about my blog. (Now some of those preteen blogs... yikes. That's asking for trouble.) Problem is, if you google my name, you get my work and church, with photos, with addresses, with hours of operation. If you really want to find me, it's not that hard.

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, but you have to be able to spell my last name. ;)

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think Rachel and I are safe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home