metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Friday, February 10, 2006

I don't want to be a rockstar Mom

A guitar...that's what she wanted (aside from the dog which she also got. :) But she said, "Mom, I don't want to be a rockstar, I just want to play my guitar."

That's my girl...no hype...no drama...just music (yeah right.) For those of you who don't get to talk to her on a regular basis...MY Girl is the BIGGEST drama queen EVER. But I guess when it comes to music...she just wants to play.




The worlds greatest Grandma got her the guitar and the greatest Grandy got her the video microphone...So she's set.

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

That's a picture you have to save, because someday in the near future when she's rockin on MTV and VH1 behing the music wants to do a story on her, you're going to need that picture.

 
At 7:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the worlds greatest Grandy Ilove the little girl she is makes my heart sing she makes everything groovy baby!b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home