metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

can't think of a catchy title.

I can't think of a catchy title. Well, really at this moment, I can't really think. My brain feels like 10 lbs of mush. :) Summer has arrived here in AZ...And boy is it heating things up!

I'm starting to make a dent in the "big move" situation. Well, that is if you call moving three miles away a "big move". :) We are moving. Yes, its true and NO you didn't miss a post. It happened pretty quickly and we found a great house. It's a bit older and there is some lovely linoleum and gorgeous brown tile...to die for really...but I have to say I'm really excited about it. We'll have a lot more yard and a pool- which I am so excited about. Over time, we'll add our touches and redo a bunch, but I'll be excited just to move in. Great schools, next to a green belt, family friendly neighborhood. It was one of those things that just worked out.

The Boy is getting his 5th tooth and it's been a bit easier than the others. The girly girly girl (Purse carrying, gloss wearing, shoe matching, prissy beyond belief girl that I adore) is such an amazing big sister. She loves him so much and is such a help. The age difference seems to be working out great.

That's the update for now. Remember in your daily life that there are hurting people all around you. Just this week a friend lost a loved one, someone I "sort of" know lost a baby, and someone else lost a 2 year old. Pray for them all, they need strength.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

The linolium is my favorite thing about the house:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home