metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Life is Good.

I've been wanting one of these for awhile and MD surprised me after his Costco run the other day with this:



Not only is it sooooo cool, it has truly enhanced our lives. We've gone on two extended bike rides down some gorgeous Scottsdale roads. The kids were tucked safely away- able to eat Cheezits to their hearts content. It easily converts into a jog stroller. All I can say is LOVE IT.

It truly is awesome and I don't normally rave about toys or gadgets, but now all my excuses for not getting out there to exercise are OVER.

PS. On a totally UNRELATED note...who the heck voted Mandisa off AI, and why the heck are Bucky and Ace still there???!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I wish I had one of those when you guys were little

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger Life's Passionz said...

Very sad about Mandisa! I was wondering the same thing about Bucky. I better not say that to Quiana, she always roots for the under dog! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home