metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Where I'd spend it...

UPDATE: I do realize some of these items are MORE than 500, I was just assuming that my husband would share some of his 500 for me... hehe...

Ok, you may have noticed that I haven't shared what I'd buy...so here are couple of my "would be" purchases. I wouldn't be able to get all of them...I'd have to choose...

A New Camera -

An Espresso Machine

Maybe one of these

And definitely this


So there ya have it...next topic please.

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Good picks! I love them all!!!

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

What happened to $500???
The watch alone is $525.
The espresso machine was over $600 last time I checked.
If I have more than $500 then my list would change. I'd buy 3 hotdogs and 2 pretzels at the game.

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger Martin said...

Seriously $500 was the amount! Come on Noelle...cheater :)

Matt good call on the hotdogs :)

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, your total is about $1400. (However, I did see that you said you'd have to choose.)

I would remodel our closet. Nothing fancy... just knock out the wall to Martin's office, close in the back and add shelves. I'm so sick of our tiny little closet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home