metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'll have what he's having...it sure ain't broccoili...

The corn chowder and delicious bread bowl brought us there--to Mimi's Cafe tonight, that is. But little did we know we'd see these people...




I must say they do look great for their ages...gracious and dignified and surrounded by Secret Service. I almost asked them if they knew Jack Bauer...

3 Comments:

At 5:42 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Wow that is pretty cool,I always liked them. They seemed like the real deal.

 
At 6:27 AM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Your a true dork- but I luv ya anyways!!!!:)

 
At 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - that's so cool!! Although Joel and I were laughing at the Jack Bauer comment...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home