metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Friday, June 23, 2006

bazillion...


the amount of words in my daughters daily quota....we're almost there!!!!

Among these words today were:
-Delightful
-Fantastic
-Professional
-Mom (this one was about 499999999999999, no wait 50000000000000003 times)
-Corporation
-S*@t (though she really didn't know that it was a bad word, she was making up words at that point...i explained that wasn't a very good "made up" word and she should use "real words"

-Mysterious
-Inspect
-Play Date
-Safety Violations

I tried playing the "Quiet Game". She wasn't into it. I tried playing hide and seek, she found me...

Tonight, we're headed out on a date sans kiddos- and while I absolutely LOVE mine, I'm looking forward to it more than I can say!

8 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can top that ! Try hearing Miss Claudia 5 bazillion times a day! But your hearing 10 kids say it at the same time. And they all want the answer nowwwwwwww! your mama

 
At 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on going out. We get to go out for our 8 yr anniversary tomorrow, yeah! Just wanted to say your daughter is looking so grown up and beautiful. you and b make lovely kiddos.
have fun going out.
jscdrs

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger metromom said...

ok, grandy, you got me beat. :)

jscdrs...i feel as though i know you but can't figure out your code name. clue me in :)

 
At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

to jscdrs I am the girl's mom's mom

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Love the new page. Very creative. Date night rocks. We have been fortunate to have more of those recently and I love it. Can't beat face time with the one ya love.

 
At 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jscdrsmiller does that tell you more. my husband is also safe sensitive so we dont put names either. but i do figure there are alot of millers and you should know by that. :-)

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger metromom said...

AHHHHH!!! Now I get it. :)

I'd love some pics of J S C D R S if you could email me some! It's been too long!

 
At 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure what your email is. i could take a guess. But ours is jscdrs@earthlink.net. for the time being lunar world gets monthly pics. so you can get pics from her or email me. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home