metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Monday, June 19, 2006

Life in Pics

I'm tired but happy. Lots going on this month...to much to blog but to feed your appetite I'm posting some pictures of recent events:

Li'l C turned 10 (my stepdaughter)













The Boy turned ONE!!!I turned another year older (don't ask a lady her age...ok, you twisted my arm, 28)













Father's Day- Fun day with family.













Li'l C's dance recital



7 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kids - all three of 'em!!!

He looks so cute in that outfit - little surfer dude. :o)

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Personally, I love it when you do life in pics. Especially since I don't live close, it helps me feel I'm not missing out. Thanks.

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Tyler looks like you caught him mid-sentence!

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Nice Radio Flyer!!!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

What a beautiful family we have!

 
At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the boys hair in that first picture.

 
At 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the boy looks like B. you do have a beautiful family.
be blessed
jscdrs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home