metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Things Really Not Worth Mentioning.

So, my life has been a blur of boxes and moving and sweating these past few weeks...so sorry to my newly impregnanted sister who is whining for more posts. I don't have too much to say, so I just thought I'd share some random thoughts I've had that really aren't worth mentioning.


1. My team lost. Next year boys. Next year.
2. Some stereotypes are TRUE. Case in point: my dishwasher got fixed yesterday finally but I had to be exposed to hight amounts of crack. :( Not so fun.
3. Water that has been sitting in a broken dishwasher for 2 months really stinks.
4. I'm stronger than I thought I was.
5. Every morning the neighbors across the street make out for like 5 minutes (literally). I've been outside doing something a couple of times and they made me blush.
6. Lunch is my worst meal of the day. Making it. Eating it. Cleaning up after it.
7. My kids are really low maintance and I am so thankful. :) They've been great during this move.


Ok, that's all for now. Back to a really hot garage to organize more stuff. :) See you.

5 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger Girl in Love said...

Thank goodness!!! I've been WAITING for an update as well!!
:-)
Like I can really talk...but it's still fun to read everybody else's.

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Alright! I happy to see a new post even though I knew most of it, except for the crack incident!

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

who needs a romance novel when you can just look out your front window every day:)

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe if you spray them with a hose, they'll get the hint.

It works for cats.

 
At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home