metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

If I Ruled the World

If I ruled the world the following things would be a part of everyones lives, bringing each person such personal joy that world peace would be obtained and life as we know it would be in a current state of Nirvana...


-Sourdough Toast with REAL butter would be the Global Breakfast
-Pumpkin Scones from Sbux would be the mid-morning snack
-A good Tuna Melt (on sourdough)dripping with a nice sharp cheddar cheese would be our lunch
-An afternoon glass of Diet Barq's Rootbeer as we all sat on our Patios and chatted


(Just wanted to introduce you to my current food "crushes")

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

I am so with you on the pumpkin scones from Starbucks. Those ROCK!!! OOO Noelle, come visit so we can go there and share one with a great cup of coffee.

 
At 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna visit too! I LOVE the pumkin scones--they are my FAVORITE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home