metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Friday, June 30, 2006

Dbacks and Addictions





So only two thing worth mentioning...

1. We had a great time at the ball game last night...though the Dbacks couldn't pull it off. They lost. WHY? I hate losing. Can Steve Nash play baseball?

2. My coffee addiction is getting out of control. The other day I almost climbed out of my car through the drive up window to grab the cup, when my faithful sbux employee was taking too long!!! What is my deal?!

7 Comments:

At 8:27 AM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Tell the Leeuwner's to get a room!!

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Those Leeuwner's...gotta love 'em and their PDA. The coffee thing, yeah I got it too and now I won't be getting it free I will have to work it into the budget so I can still have a fix. Almost attacking someone for it, now that's another problem. Have you sought the help of CAFFEINE-AHOLICS ANONYMOUS? I am sure they would be a huge help. I can see it now as you quietly raise your hand and stand to your feet. "Hi, I'm Noelle and I'm a coffee addict." Group of fellow addicts (including Betsy who I am sure is a regular lol) "Hi, Noelle."

Love ya.

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

What's this I hear you went to Starbucks??? Do you know how much more expensive it is, why don't you just brew it at home, mine taste the same! Sound familiar? :)

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger metromom said...

Jess, I was out of coffee that day, that's why I was so crabby and needed coffee so BAD!!!

You're right though! :)

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I protest! Jazzy made us do it!

 
At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - you've been a dedicated blogger lately - I've missed so much! The game was fun; thanks so much for inviting us! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home