metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Got Nothin'

Normally I'm running at the mouth...filled with inspirational wisdom, thought provoking prose, and eloquent verbiage...however today and yesterday and most likely tomorrow, I've got nothing. I think my brain is officially dead now. It's way too hot here in this desert. I know you must be disheartened, coming here for your daily dose of the metromom...well sorry.

So, I leave you with this question- if you could make any one of your worst pet peeves illegal, which would it be and why?

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well, let's see... it's 117* outside, you're starting VBS on Monday morning and you've got two kids: one very active and one very verbally active! I don't know why you'd feel drained at all.

Pet peeves I wish I had the power to abolish:
*Using "it's" when you mean "its".
*Driving at the speed limit or below in the left lane.
*Using "air quotes", especially when not warranted.
*David Hasselhoff.

Thanks for posting when you have nothing to say! That shows character and determination.

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Leaving the toilet lid up! I hate walking into a bathroom and seeing straight into the toilet. GROSS! Also, smoking. It has to be one of the nastiest habits ever.

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger Girl in Love said...

Coffee that is made too weak!!!! I can't stand it! Seriously, what's the point? You might as well heat up some water and throw some dirt in there! :-/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home