metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Not so Manic Anymore...



So, since MD took on a new role and a new schedule, our entire family schedule has now adjusted. And since he now works Tuesday through Saturday,Mondays have taken on a whole new identity! In fact I look forward to Mondays now!

We had a great day today. He watched the kids while I went with a freind to get a massage at Dolce (a Mothers' Day gift I finally cashed in on...)and it was the best I ever had.

Came home to spend and afternoon and evening enjoying some quality family time...We swam, we grilled, we rode bikes to get ice cream...good old fashioned fun. They give Monday's a whole new meaning...

7 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

Oh, I really really want to love Monday...

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger metromom said...

well...it is a trade off, cause now Saturdays are work days...

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Is it me or does the picture on the left look totally like Chais!?!

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

O.K. I just zoomed in, maybe it is Chais! :)

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Drat! I miss one week of reading blogs and I miss your big return and evidently the details about MD's new rold and schedule.

Glad you are enjoying the new schedule. Family time rocks.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger metromom said...

It IS Jess dear...

Matt: He took on a different position at work about a month and a half ago. It's been great, he now works Tues-Sat...Same company...no MAJOR changes.

 
At 5:04 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

I feel ya on the new schedule change. After 11 years of no weekends off and never able to be with B on any kind of major holiday I am loving life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home