metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Coulda Shoulda Woulda

I've had a million ideas for posts, things to say. But time has been whirling by at lightning speed for me and I don't have time.

I could tell you that I gave Tboy his first hair cut.
I could tell you that now he looks so little boyish and not babyish, it makes me sad.
I could tell you that mowing the lawn has lost a bit of its appeal due to biting ants. (California ants are much nicer and do not bite...what's up with this?)
I could tell you I started working a few hours a week...
I could tell you that I got my first scorpion sting and lived to tell about it.
I could tell you that my girl is the BEST 4 year old color-er I've ever seen.
I could tell you I'm pregnant. (but that would be a lie.)
I could tell you my husband is amazing (but you already knew that.)
I could tell you that he switched positions at work and is working SOOOO hard.


I could tell you all the aforementioned items and more...but I just don't have the time.

12 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The Boy does look very grown up without his little curls. :(

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger Terri and Mark said...

hm-m-m-m...the pregnant comment has me wondering??? Maybe it's just wishful thinking:)

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I so glad to see you updating, even though I already knew all of this!

 
At 1:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A scorpion sting?!?! Cripes! I would just freak out. I do, however, get torn to shreads on a regular basis by those ants and that seriously hurts. Between the two, which hurt the most?

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Whether it's details or just highlights of what you could tell us, I'm just glad you updated. As much as I like lightning, I'm glad you updated. And what's up with scorpions??? That's insane!

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

I could say pictures would be good so we can see how cute the boy looks.
I could say why don't you tell us where you are working a few hours a week.
I could ask do you want another baby?
What I am saying is this: show some pics and tell some more of the story, thanks.

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Marc David said...

I feel the fast pace gig. I made it home monday at 9:30 pm. The next morning I arrived at work at 6:30am and I am just getting home fri at 7:30 pm. Isn't life fun.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Marc David said...

Check out my new blog, it's a little more thought driven.
http://unapologetic-christianity.blogspot.com/

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger One Man's Struggle To Take It Easy said...

I knew none of this, but I don't understand any of it? I awoke sweating with fear and realized it was just a nightmare of Tanya dancing!

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Does a cat have your tongue?

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Matt Barrett said...

Jessica - I was thinking the exact same thing. Anyone else tired of seeing the same post here every day when you click to see if she's updated???

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Kathryn Egly said...

Are you still out there, Noelle?

Your sons got to be 10 years old by now!?!

What's going on in the Larson family?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home