metromom

A collection of daily thoughts, ideas and links from a mom still seeking to acheive the "balance" of a spiritual journey, family, inner peace, carreer, world peace...while "trying" to look like a supermodel at the same time...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

six years...and counting...



Well...this weekend marked another milestone for us...six years of marraige, two states, two kids, three homes...A LOT has happened, and I can honestly say I'm so thankful its happened with my best friend. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined how things would play out, and not that every day, or any day for that matter, is perfect, its just perfect for me.

We celebrated with an amazing brunch at The Phoenician...wow! The food was art, and absolutely heavenly. We enjoyed our time together, and ate, and ate...my kind of day.

4 Comments:

At 7:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Looks like you had a good time together. Cute pics!!!

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Deann said...

Happy 6 years!! I can honestly say that at 12 years it is even better than at 6 if you do it right. Isn't is a good feeling to be with your best friend forever? I am happy for you two. Congrats

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Congratulations. I know we will be reading a post in another 6 with even more amazing things to say. Love you guys.

 
At 4:58 AM , Blogger Steph said...

Congratulations on celebrating your sixth wedding anniversary. That is SO AWESOME!!! I agree that it is wonderful to be sharing everything with your best friend.

Noelle, your hair is super long! I LOVE IT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home